Banko-yaki Do-Nabe by Yuzan.
Banko-yaki is a type of Japanese pottery, stoneware. Banko-yaki is traditionally from Yokkaichi, Mie.
Approx. measurements :
- Material: Ceramic
- This product has been baked with a special heat-resistant clay
- This products use heat-resistant clay and heat-resistant glaze for direct fire, so rapid heating and cooling are possible
- Height 71 mm ( from top to bottom of the pot of the pot) x Q 215
- Approximately 0.9 liters
- Wight total: 1278 g
- For 1 to 2 people (depends on gender and age)
- Please do not put directly on the table
- Please do not put in the refrigerator while the pot is hot
- When hot, please do not touch with bare hands
- You can use it for ovens and microwaves.
A Donabe for cooking healthy and lean dishes with fast cooking times which maintains natural flavors and textures. This pot is the most attractive thing to simmer and eat the fresh ingredients in front of the visitors.
Made in Japan, Yokkaichi City , Mie Prefecture.
All Pottery on JapanPottery.dk sold as it is on Pictures so please look carefully on images